Welcome to Life Documented 2018 (3rd March) Week 9 with Linda Lee Wares
Hi all so we start a new month - March - ekkk! How is it March already?! It's time to consider your new monthly divider if you are creating these each month. I will be creating a new signature for the new month and the front page will be my divider page.
Linda-lee takes us on a magical journey this weekend as she wows us with her work once again. This is a perfect prompt to incorporate your divider with your first week in March.
Find her on Instagram: Lindalee_wares and within the FB Life Documented 2018 group.
Theme: Art - Exploring styles
Prompt: To explore who inspires me - I am very inspired by Robin Marie Smith I just love how she can turn junk into art.
Quote: 'It's always the small pieces that makes the big picture' unknown
- Any used envelopes
- Any scrap paper or under paper
- Any paper clippings that inspire you
- Various paints pens and pencils
- Stickers ,punches
- Glue and or sewing machine ( this is not necessary but it would be me if I didn't use it)
- And your favourite quote
So let's get started!
1a. I used 3 recycled envelopes. Then I placed one inside of the other ones using the flap.
1b. Then the third envelope I folded in half and wrapped it around the other two.
2. Then add your papers and clippings
3. When you are happy with it then we add our marks using paint pens pencils pens stamps anything that takes your fancy.
4. Then you join your envelopes any way you like into a kind of book.
5. When you are finished it should look something like this
6. Now you can tip it into your book and add photos notes receipts what ever you like.
7. Now add your quote I didn't know what it was when I made this so I put a couple throughout they are from Tim Holtz but I think the one that is most fitting for this weeks project is “ it’s always the small pieces that make the big picture.